Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Must know about sales and marketing.
3. Willing to travel.
4. Should have basic technical knowledge.
5. Public skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Meeting with clients to determine requirements.
2. Working with clients to define the scope of a project.
3. Planning timescales and the resources needed.
4. Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their
5. Travelling to customer sites.
6. Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation.
7. Defining software, hardware and network requirements.
8. Analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use
9. Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems.
10. Helping clients with change-management activities.
11. Purchasing systems where appropriate.
12. Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems.
13. Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
Mota Chashma is an Information Portal for Students, Parents and Schools.
It provides solution for all your educational needs at one place Like Scholarships, Auditions, Entrance Exams, Recommended Books, Education information and news. - An Initiative of two XIMB Alumni.