Associate Sales Consultants
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Graduates/Undergraduates/Post Graduates with Good communications skills.
2. 0-5 years in Insurance/ Banking/ Financial preferred.
3. Good Communication- English and Hindi.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Maintain and Monitor day to day Cash expenses, Bank balance, Cash advances, all financial and accounting documents and records.
2. Preparing bank reconciliations reports and sending the cheques and documents by courier/post.
3. Raising invoices and receipts timely for all financial transactions for Bombay Connect.
4. Deduction of TDS on the payments made to Staff and vendors and quarterly.
5. Depositing the TDS to Govt. department through Auditor and quarterly TDS returns.
6. Process payments to staff members, consultants, temporary employees, other claimants and external contracts.
7. Check all receipts and payments are in accordance with financial rules and regulations and according to the contracts signed.
MeraJob is a unique employment marketplace for the under-served entry level white-collar jobs and skilled blue-collar jobs. The Company employs an innovative reach out model and aspires to transform the recruitment landscape in this category with significant benefits to employers and Jobseekers.
Incorporated in August 2012, MeraJob currently offers its services in Delhi NCR. By using a multi-channel approach comprising the Internet, call centre and on-the-ground presence through partners, MeraJob reaches many more Jobseekers to create rich profiles. Also, MeraJob's proprietary tools and technology enables effective matchmaking of the "Jobseekers" with the "Employers". This approach not only significantly reduces the cost per hire for employers, it allows for a better match of job requirements and skills.