Business Development Executive
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Business Development skills.
3. Knowledge of Stock Broking and Share Broking.
4. Should know about Real Estate.
5. Ability to bring new ideas for marketing strategies.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
2. Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets.
3. Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers.
4. Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
5. Report on sales activities to top management
6. Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
7. Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
8. Increasing business opportunities through various routes to MARKET.
9. Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole.
10. Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
11. Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
12. Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
13. Collecting customer feedback and MARKET research.
14. Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
Investorseurope was founded in 2001 in Gibraltar and is Europe's largest independently owned Offshore Introducing Broker. Its Parent Company Investors Europe Mauritius ("IELM") is an executing broker, has no portfolio and does not run any positions. IELM's founder and owner is an internationally known figure.
The firm's independence as an offshore stock broker is an important guarantee for the privacy of investors in the wake of the nationalisation and control of banks (and their subsidiary stockbrokers) by world governments during and since the financial crisis. Fiscal changes underway in 2013 and 2014 in the UK, EU and the USA underscore the importance of this independence.