Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers.
2. Report on sales activities to top management
3. Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
4. Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
5. Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
6. Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
7. Developing sales strategies and setting targets
8. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills-verbal and written.
9. Should be people friendly & Customer service oriented.
10. Well Presentable & Extrovert with High Energy Level.
11. Should be able to create new sales channels.
12. MBA's preferred.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1.A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
2. A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Developer.
3. Business Developers need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
4. A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
6. Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
7. Excellent organisational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
8. Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
9. Must hold a full clean driving licence.
InHouseGym provides high quality home usage exercise equipment for hire.We provide a wide range of exercise equipment that includes Treadmills, Cross-trainers, Exercise Bikes etc.