Marketing Manager - Social Outreach
We are looking for a young, dynamic marketing manager who will be responsible for student outreach. This includes :
1. Screening and appointing Student Ambassadors in the Delhi NCR and other cities.
2. Providing direction to student ambassadors to spread the word about the app and run focus groups.
3. Get student and faculty feedback on the concept of the app as well as the content inside the app….identify what works and what doesn’t work.
4. Build a facebook and twitter social media community.
5. Get 100,000 fans within 6-8 months on this community with student outreach.
1-5 years of total work experience with most of it focused on student community building.
Must have :
- Been a student organizer of college events while in college
- Strong persuasive skills
- Respect within the student community
- Should be able to open doors with faculty
- Been working with students in his professional career (worked with academic publishers or a company for whom students are an important target market)
- Some sales experience of developing and closing deals
- Social media skills of outreach to students to grow facebook page likes
- College festival experience on the corporate side
- Strong Event Management inclination
Chapter Apps Inc is a US company incorporated in Silicon Valley along with an accelerator there called Studio9Plus. In India, it is represented by Guiding Star Digital Publishers LLP through its founder and CEO, Rohit Kumar
Chapter Apps Inc is the creator of an app currently called ChapterBooks that will reach out to students across India in colleges as well as class 11,12 students.
The product is essentially is essentially study guides on the Mobile for subjects like Statistics, Chemistry, Biology, Finance, Economics etc that will be available for purchase by individual chapters/modules. The study guides will have full text, review notes as well as multiple choice questions and flash cards for students to learn and revise quickly.