1. Candidate must have good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers and sellers from a wide range of backgrounds.
2. Candidates must be good negotiators and mediators to help buyers and sellers agree to terms.
3. Candidates must have the desire to have good knowledge of the property market in their area.
4. Real estate sales executives need good marketing skills to enable them to present a persuasive picture of a property, in person and on paper.
1. Organizing sales visits.
2. Demonstrating/presenting products.
3. Establishing new business.
4. Maintaining accurate records