The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Bachelor degree in Marketing.
2. Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
3. Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmers.
4. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
5. Experience in eCommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
6. Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
2. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
3. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
4. Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
5. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
6. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
7. Managing the redesign of the company website.
8. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
9. Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
10. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
11. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
We are a Group of Highly experienced professional, We share our experiences in the HR department what we had experience in the industry. that will be a example for the candidates to remember about the HR topics. on any topics like, Client Management, Employee Relation, payroll processing, regarding labor laws, MIS Reports, Attrition, Retention etc.,
We provide 100% real time practical Training on Job Portals & Pay roll Software.