Start Solar is looking for solar consultants who are proficient in understanding the requirements of client in terms of Solar panel and installing the same for the client.
The Technical Sales Advisor will focus on visiting installers in a designated region to provide hands-on technical, and installation of product .Most of the time will be spent in the region meeting with customers and prospects. The successful candidate will possess excellent installation and technical solar knowledge, in addition to outstanding communication skills, a high level of organization and ability to work independently. Requires frequent travel to customer offices and installation sites within the assigned territory.
Travel to and meet with installers/integrators to introduce Solar Panel ,and solutions, train their installation teams, designers and sales representatives.
1. Demo Solar Panel along with the installation, commissioning and O&M process.
2. Educate installers on Solar Panels features and benefits.
3. Train Installers on string configuration.
4. Work closely with Sales Management and Territory Sales Managers to provide product and technical support.
5. Provide frequent feedback to Sales and Engineering on customer feedback, including existing and new products, new features, prices, customer feedback, competitors, market trends etc.
6. Enhance overall level of customer experience through continuous assessment of requirements, pain-points, needs, values and issuance of solutions.
7. Works independently with customer, providing product guidance and technical support.
8. Position Solar Panel and services through assurance of corporate strengths, values and core competencies.
9. Serve as liaison between distribution channels and installer accounts to assure product is positioned well.
10. Work closely with the Regional Account Managers to support the sales for SSI products in the assigned region.
11. Continuous market analysis and feedback to ensure thorough knowledge and preparation of business strategy through efficient reporting.
12. Training and support including understanding of design and engineering, Co-facilitates presentations or develops proposals, conducts demonstrations, acting as the technical expert, and demo new and existing products.
13. Participates in trade shows and providing product and technical guidance or support at regional and national events.
14. Represent SSI in a professional image and promote long-term partnerships.
1. Must be authorized to work in India.
2. Ability to travel up to 80%, (valid motor vehicle license is required).
3. Engineering, power electronics and/or financial background a plus.
4. Ability to identify technical solutions to solve product performance or installation issues.
5. Provide outstanding in-person and telephone based technical support.
6. Outstanding ability to document meeting summaries, technical notes and customer feedback.
7. Comfortable interacting with multiple stakeholders from different departments, including sales, technical and operations.
8. Passion for innovative progression of renewable energy industry.
9. Strong interpersonal and relationship driven skillset with ability to establish deep level of customer rapport.
1. Must have engineering degree (B.Tech /BE) in Renewable Energy (Solar Energy).
2. Experienced Candidate in renewable energy sector will be preferred.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
1. Best in industry, including breakfast, lunch and transport.
2. Unlimited incentives.
Candidate will be offered appointment letter post 7 days process training.