Customer Service Professional
Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning corporate customer accounts Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every call Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
The candidate should be passionate for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships.
Note: Flexibility on both day and evening schedules: weekend availability is required.
Strong verbal communication skills including active listening Excellent PC and navigation skills required.
The job will involve following responsibilities:
1. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
2. Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
3. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
4. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause
5. Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
6. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
American Express Company, also known as AmEx, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States. Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler's cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.