The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Should have a good understanding of the business environment.
2. Should be good at team building.
3. Should motivate team members in working together in order to achieve business goals.
4. Should be able to convince prospective clients that our agency is the right one to handle their sales and agree the terms.
5. Should arrange advertising to promote the property.
6. Should be comfortable in making appointments and showing buyers around a property.
6. Should be able to find buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business.
2. Researching and reporting on external opportunities.
3. Understanding current and potential customers.
4. Management of the marketing mix.
5. Managing budgets.
6. Making customer focused decisions.
Driven by dreams, Marked by innovation with four defining pillars of Ideas, Innovation, People & Technology, KKK EMPIRE proclaims a niche in the Indian realty sector. Dreams are our passion and innovation is our mantra for growth.
KKK EMPIRE as a firm stirs dynamism well-reflected in the wide spectrum of real estate services it offers ranging from Residential Properties within city limits, Integrated Townships in the upcoming outskirts of the city and Well Developed Approved Housing Plots in Fast Track Growing Locations. KKK EMPIRE aspires to Rule the World of Real Estate by bringing prosperity in common peoples life through properties at prominent destinations.
KKK EMPIRE is led by experienced leadership and highly qualified cross-functional team. Strong processes in every levels of Understanding the Customers Profile & Requirement, Helping to identify the suitability of the property, calculating the Financial Availability & Assistance, Organizing Convenient & Productive visit to the project sites Review etc are followed. There is a strong focus and high emphasis on employee training & development at all levels and at frequent intervals.