The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. To spot the right target segment and pitch the product accordingly.
2. Responsible for Business development and enhance the business prospects to great extent.
3. Should have excellent communication skills.
4. Should have aspiration to excel in the field of marketing.
5. To outperform in the given task.
The candidate should also fulfill these basic responsibilities:-
1. Should communicate with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
2. Should arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
3. Should maintain and update customer databases.
4. Should manage budgets.
5. Should support the marketing manager and other colleagues.
AVTAR is a Talent Strategy Consulting firm providing Human Resources and Recruitment Consulting Services to leading Indian and MNC organisations in India. AVTAR was founded in 2000 by Saundarya Rajesh, one of India’s leading HR Consultant and winner of TiE Stree Shakti award in the year 2011 and FICCI Entrepreneur of the year award in 2012 as an engine to focus on traditional and non-traditional talent pools. The AVTAR team carries a degree of personal involvement in delivering results. We keep constant track of industry verticals, leveraging all tangible information to enable client needs.
The team’s expertise across verticals, knowledge of people & cultures and intrinsic networking skills has made AVTAR a preferred HR service provider to over 250 leading corporates in India.
AVTAR’s work and engagement with clients has been defined by its core values – Excellence, Team Work, Innovation and Customer Focus. AVTAR has been built on the pillars of these four core values which have led to several innovations and service excellence in the human resources sphere.