Sales/ BDM Manager
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent Communication skills.
2. Keen interest in sales issues.
3. Good Presentation skills and well versed with MS doc, excel and PPT.
4. Excellent verbal and written Communication skills and Time Management.
5. Negotiating skills.
6. Good Interpersonal skills and Organizational skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Attending initial sales meetings / phone calls / emails with the client.
2. Determining what their business requirements are, whether the products or services being considered are suitable.
3. Decide whether the current programs need adapting to meet the client’s needs.
4. Customizing the program to suit their needs
5. Freezing the design of the program after consultation with the outdoor team.
6. Negotiating with the clients and put a closure to the deals.
7. Once the product or service has been sold, in theory your role ends. In a large
8. IT company, post-sales specialist then take over. However, in smaller ones you will also be responsible for areas like implementation, guiding outdoor department, training and aftercare support.
9. As a sales specialist, you may concentrate on a particular area demographic or programs, or have a broader role.
10. Getting larger contracts in for the organization & meeting the sales target numbers every month.
We’re proud of our products, strong curation process of choosing products and delivery, which leads to great customer delight and now with your help about the evolving technologies behind Thrillophilia.com.
We want growth hackers who want to build stuff quickly, probably break things along the way and fix it even faster. We use lean principles. We value rapid deployment, metric driven things and experimentation.