The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Field work involved job.
2. Selling of banking products to clients.
3. Products might include either CASA, Credit Cards, Mortgage, Loans, Bancassurance or all of these.
4. Prospecting and identifying new leads and pitching to the clients.
5. Providing client service to existing customers.
The job responsibilities of a sales executive would include:
1. They are required to manage all aspects of customer relationships.
2. Corporate sales to get premium and HNI clients.
3. Strategizing & implementing ways to achieve sales targets.
Tata Motors Limited is India’s largest automobile company, with consolidated revenues of INR 2,32,834 crores (USD 38.9 billion) in 2013-14. It is the leader in commercial vehicles in each segment, and among the top in passenger vehicles with winning products in the compact, midsize car and utility vehicle segments.
It is also the world's fifth largest truck manufacturer and fourth largest bus manufacturer. The Tata Motors Group’s over 60,000 employees are guided by the mission “to be passionate in anticipating and providing the best vehicles and experiences that excite our customers globally.