Territory Sales Manager
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player.
2. Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
3. Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow.
4. Loves to travel, meet people and has excellent presentation skills.
5. Should be honest, trustworthy and assertive.
6. Excellent time-management skills.
7. Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills.
8. Highly proficient in MS Office.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
2. Consult with physician practices to understand practice workflow needs and expectations.
3. Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
4. Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect management
5. Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
6. Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition.
7. Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
8. Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
9. Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
Practo Ray: That’s what our practice management software is called and it’s our attempt at simplifying life for doctors by simplifying their practice. It’s the online key to all things that are related to managing a clinic from contacts and patient database management to quick accounting and simple reporting tools that can help doctors understand nuances of their practice better.