Marketing and Sales Intern
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community.
Key result areas
1. Sales Lead generation
2. Build and maintain sales pipeline
Following will be the key responsibilities of the candidate:
1. Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential leads/clients
2. Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
3. Cold calling potential clients ( phone/email) to determine interest
4. Making a pitch of our services/products to prospects and qualifying their interest
5. Passing qualified leads to and set up face meetings for senior executives of this company to close sales (provide action points, prospect profile information)
6. Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects into the CRM
7. Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales opportunities
8. Assistance in other marketing activities
Preferable profile of the Candidate:
1. Possess specialization in Marketing
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Self- motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
4. Ability to work individually and as part of a team
5. High level of integrity and work ethic.
KNS Technologies is an integrated technology solutions provider that offers end to end services to customers that enable them to effectively deploy IT for distinct competitive advantage and business success. Incorporated in 2009, the Company has since delivered high value solutions to top notch clients in all key industry verticals. We understand midsize businesses quite well and focus on solutions that help them meet their business goals, rather than offer technology for technology’s sake.
Our products and solutions in Enterprise mobility, ERP customization, Cloud based CRM and web applications are tailored to offer value through alignment with their distinct operations structure and business drivers.