You will be working directly with guests consulting them about the destination (Andaman Islands) - understanding their requirements & helping them build their holiday. You will also be following up with guests to close sales, and answering their queries about package details etc.
1. Guiding potential customers about their holiday enquiries over phone/email.
2. Designing itineraries and holiday packages.
3. Making costings and pricing for the packages and keep a track of the payment collected.
4. Follow up on queries and selling holiday packages.
5. Coordinating with the fulfillment team.
1. Excellent knowledge about everything related to the islands, Andaman travel and the tourism market here.
2. Good communication, language, writing and convincing skills.
3. Basic knowledge of sales with some tourism industry experience.
4. An understanding of consumer patterns, needs and demands.
5. Ability to coordinate with multiple departments and work under deadlines.
Why work at Go2andaman?
1. We travel, accumulate, write and build everything we sell. We take pride in the work we do.
2. The joy of creating happy holidays.
3. Opportunity to learn on the job - understand the travel industry and learn how it works.
4. Opportunity to do impactful work: Andamans as a destination is relatively untouched as far as its potential is concerned.
5. We are a small team, making big impact. Your work will make a huge difference to us.
Go2andaman.com (http://go2andaman.com/) is a first of it's kind online travel marketplace for the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. Our goal is to help people vacation better, providing them with more informative choices.
The Andaman Islands are a relatively unexplored destination and have a huge potential for tourism. Our platform helps you plan your vacation, discover the islands on your own terms, choose & book hotels, activities or simply pick the most suitable holiday package. With the widest range of choices possibly on offer, we are experts in understanding the taste of our visitors and then recommending the right holiday for them.
We work closely with more than 80% of all tourism stakeholders in the islands. These local partners help fulfill all the guest bookings we receive.
Since most of the Andamans are pretty much off the internet bandwagon, not having this reliable source of information is a big challenge for visitors. It is for this very reason that we created the Go2andaman travel guide - a guide with tourist maps, dining options, activity and stay recommendations, contacts and other such info, all distributed free-of-cost among tourists in the Andamans!
We are on a clear mission to take tourism in the Andamans forward!