As a marketing intern, your responsibilities include:
1) Launch Glynk in colleges. Manage and coordinate with Campus Ambassadors.
2) Conduct events, fests in colleges to promote the value (which is: enable lot more connections and interactions within the college between like-minded students).
3) Writing blogs, getting bloggers to talk about Glynk.
4) Managing social media pages of Glynk.
1) Should have excellent communication skills.
2) Any previous experience in conducting events/organizing fests is a bonus.
3) The internship is for a period of 6 months. Best performers will get a full-time offer at the end of 6 months.
Glynk is an opinion-based social discovery and networking platform. Unlike existing platforms where people connect only at an interest level, Glynk goes that extra mile and connects people based on precise opinions and preferences in each of their interests. You can imagine Glynk as ‘Facebook with like-minded people’. While Facebook is with people you already know, Glynk is with those you might not know but should know. Founded by IIT-Delhi,IIT-Bombay and NITK-Surathkal Alumni, Glynk is a new entry point into the social space that provides a distinct way of connecting and interacting with people.