Business Development Executive
We are looking to strategically expand our vendor base across Bangalore. As a business development executive, you will play a key role in establishing vendor tie- ups. This is an excellent opportunity for you if you love talking to different people. You will get to see how great companies are built ground-up.
What are the required skills?
1. College graduate (any degree)
2. Excellent verbal / written communication skills 3. Interested in taking up field work
4. Ability to work within strict deadlines
5. Basic computer skills
6. Having your own conveyance is a must
What are your responsibilities (specific but not limited)?
1. You need to pitch to the vendors (Venues, Event Managers, Artists) on phone.
2. You need to meet the vendors in person and establish tie-up (on-field).
3. You need to collect and curate information from the vendors.
1. Expert training on business development & marketing
2. Allowance for travel and telecommunication
3. Startup work culture
If you've ever tried to plan a kids party, you know the countless hours you have to spend on numerous websites looking for the planners, ideas for games, decor or anything else needed to create an extraordinary experience.
Evibe makes this frustrating & time consuming process super easy and fun. You get to explore all the latest trends, ideas and happenings in party planning space. And the best part is Evibe lets you discover professionals around you offering these services, along with their experience, profile and real user reviews. You can see the exact pricing and book the services directly.
Get everything at one place and at your own convenience.