The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. WeWork is looking for a talented and passionate Community Associate. This full time position will report directly to the Community Lead.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills that can bring our community together. Ability to make members feel comfortable and supported, to mediate disputes, and to foster connections is paramount.
3. You’re a creator, a leader, and a self-starter. WeWork’s incredibly fast growth means hard work and plenty of room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company.
4. Do what you love.
5. Business operations, project management, customer service, and/or sales experience a plus.
6. Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
7. A love of working with people.
8. College Degree preferred.
9. You’re not perfect and neither are we, but you’re authentic in all you do. You own your mistakes, learn and move forward at a fast-pace.
Support the Community Management team to achieve the following:
1. Create a collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
2. Maintain 100% occupancy and achieve target sales goals.
3. Ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
4. Drive growth and promotion of WeWork-provided service offerings.
1. Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including in-person interaction, events, electronic and print communications.
2. Solve member related issues to ensure a cohesive community.
3. Occasionally assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience.
4. Generate leads and conduct tours to execute on sales strategy and work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy.
5. Provide weekly and monthly reports that outline progress of your building and community.
6. Join a fast-growing movement. Empower people to do what they love everyday.
7. Connect members to build their businesses and make meaningful connections.
8. Do not take success for granted. You celebrate not only your own accomplishments but also those around you.
9. Appreciate our community and make every member feel welcomed and appreciated.
10. Bring members together through planning, hosting events and following up post-events.
1. Be a part of a start up company that is growing quickly and expanding to new markets around the world.
2. Incredible employee team-building events like the WeWork Ski Trip, WeWork Summer Camp, and WeWork Halloween.
3. Full suite of employee benefits package that includes Health/Vision/Dental.
4. Discounts on Zipcar, hotels, gym memberships and more.
WeWork is the platform of creators. We provide the space, community and services our members need to create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. We’re a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who instill the idea of working better together in everything that we do. Our success is the result of our collaboration: talented and outstanding team members who always challenge convention. We have over 14,000 members in our community that spans cities around the world.