The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Marketing, Brand Advertising, Direct Response, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience.
2. Traditional media sales experience strongly preferred.
3. Ability to build strong relationships with top marketing decision makers.
4. Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals through consultative sell.
5. Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works.
6. Strong analytical and Excel skills are essential, as well as curiosity, persistence, and the ability to solve problems in a structured manner.
7. Strong ability to apply rigor, methodologies and use technology to execute, assess, and explain complex brand and performance marketing solutions.
8. Experience in a fast-paced startup, sales, and/or online advertising environment strongly preferred.
9. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
10. Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment.
11. Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting.
12. Dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized.
13. Strong passion for Facebook and our mission.
14. Fluency in Dutch and English.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Serve as an industry thought leader in social media and digital advertising in order to drive vertical and client success leveraging Facebook’s ongoing product and technology developments.
2. Develop and actively manage short and long term account plans based on client brand and direct response marketing objectives.
3. Accurately and effectively manage sales pipeline in order to prioritize business opportunities and resources.
4. Develop and broaden high-level collaborative relationships, including understanding and identifying contacts that manage multiple budget, (brand, DR etc.) and close large deals with up to 40 major customers.
5. Create and present needs-based solutions and high quality answers to RFPs.
6. Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical and team goals.
7. Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Facebook marketing solutions.
8. Exhibit executive presence and confidence in presenting Facebook to C-suite executives.
9. Partner with other vertical teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach.
10. Methodic coordination & communication across the various entities (PMD, agency, direct client teams).
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.