Research Intern - Hospitality sector
1. Preparing briefs and commissioning research.
2. Formulating a plan/proposal and presenting it to management.
3. Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
4. Moderating focus groups.
5. Undertaking ethnographic research (observing people in their homes and other environments).
6. Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments.
7. Monitoring the progress of research projects.
8. Analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts.
9. Writing detailed reports and presenting results.
10.Advising management on how to best use research findings.
Virtual Sales & Marketing (VSM) Experts is engaged in providing a cost effective, easy to hire sales and marketing workforce. We also provide consulting and implementation support under one roof. VSM is registered at Pune, having network of professionals all over the globe and can help our clients to work at their full potential by generating more sales leads. Our team possesses extensive experience of working with various sectors such as, Information Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Banking, Finance and Retail.
VSM’s skill development team is dedicated to provide its services to corporate sector and educational institutions. With a panel of experienced people from all verticals, we can help you fulfil your training needs to increase efficiency and leadership skills.