1. Assisting with research on existing and new projects.
2. Assist with documentation and analysis of film festivals around the world.
3. Desktop research for creation of knowledge repository to assist in offering existing and future services.
4. Primary research (telephonic / internet / Physical) with potential consumers to gain insights / feedback on products and services.
5. Assisting in filmmaker communication.
6. Provide support to social media efforts.
Jamuura is a platform for the filmmaker, by the filmmaker and of the filmmaker. We are a bunch of passionate film buffs learning the art of filmmaking. Jamuura.com is an effort to build a resource base that the new and budding filmmaker can use and benefit from. So whether it is filmmaking tips and tutorials OR masterclass with legendary filmmakers OR updates on film festivals and how to crack them OR Interviews with independent voices from the world of filmmaking OR the latest in filmmaking equipments and gadgets, we have everything.
While we will continue to innovate and add features to make this an enjoyable experience, we would love to hear from you on how we can improve. If you are a filmmaker with a story to share, or know someone who has a great film that deserves to be seen, we want to listen to you.
Everything we do is to help you become a better filmmaker. Period. We look forward to your feedback and ideas on building a valuable platform for all the filmmakers out there.