About the Internship
It will be good opportunity to work with Jamuura product development team and contribute towards developing a new online platform.
Who can apply?
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
2. Good analytical skills.
3. Should be internet savvy with basic research skills.
4. Knowledge of social media sites.
5. Detail-orientation and excellent organizational skills.
6. Ability to meet deadlines.
7. Should be able to work in a team, accept feedbacks and show continuous improvement.
8. Interest/ knowledge of cinema a plus.
• Assisting with research on existing and new projects.
• Assist with documentation and analysis of film festivals around the world.
• Desktop research for creation of knowledge repository to assist in offering existing and future services.
• Primary research (telephonic / internet / Physical) with potential consumers to gain insights / feedback on products and services.
• Assisting in filmmaker communication.
• Provide support to social media efforts.
Jamuura is a start-up focused on creating a platform for budding filmmakers. India is a land of storytellers and Jamuura intends to give these storytellers all the support they deserve. We endeavour to create online and offline solutions for budding filmmakers, leveraging technology, social media, curation, and marketing.
If you are passionate about Cinema and are motivated to help upcoming filmmakers, we would love to meet you. If you can think for yourselves and defend your point of view with rationale and logic, we would love to meet you.
If you love taking responsibilities and are kicked about delivering beyond expectations, we would definitely love to meet you.
To know more you can visit us at www.jamuura.com and www.jamuura.tv