Research Analyst Intern
1. Conducting business research for proprietary research reports, in addition to specific client research requirements.
2. Typical projects will take a few days to several weeks to complete and will involve gathering, analyzing, synthesizing and presenting information and data using structured methodologies and frameworks.
3. The candidate should have sound knowledge of MS office.
1. Conducting, articulating and refining research, while working on multiple projects.
2. Showcase effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources (e.g., on-line databases, the Internet, print sources, trade associations, government agencies, company representatives, external research organization, etc).
3. Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques.
4. Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks.
5. Conduct quantitative analysis (e.g., statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) as necessary.
6. Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.).
7. Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary.
We have strong relationships with financial institutions, banks, NBFC's, Insurance Companies and Mutual Funds Long and short term finance including project finance for Capex, Working Capital and Trade finance from domestic and international markets. Team Vermillion possesses Indian Regulatory Guidelines and necessary expertise and experience in syndicating debt of a large value and is keen in accepting such assignments in India & abroad.