Research Analyst Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on:
1. Assisting in industry research for the industries identified by the company for investment opportunities.
2. Assisting in research for the company including preparation of research report and tracking client’s portfolios.
3. Other related research assistance.
4. Candidate should be Graduate, or C.A. or MBA.
5. Must be having knowledge about the Capital market and Portfolio Management services.
An investment advisory firm, Care Portfolio Managers, is a licensed portfolio manager by Securities and Exchange Board of India (Regulatory body in India).
Care PMS endeavors long-term wealth creation for its clients by investing in the right opportunities at right time. Care PMS, fully convinced about the growth potential of India, invests exclusively in listed Indian equities, depending upon the risk appetite of its clients.
Care PMS, with its dedicated and strong research, has an expertise in identifying companies with deep growth potential which can give good return over a period of 2 - 3 years.
Care PMS, currently managed by the team of Chartered Accountants who shared the common dream of becoming the source of creating wealth for their clients. The team, with more than 2 decades of experience in capital markets and adequate infrastructure, has successful track record in generating wealth for their clients. The clientele includes, Corporates, Individuals and NRIs.