The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to work with a large group of primary school students.
3. Basic knowledge of spreadsheet applications (such as MS Excel).
4. The candidate should also be fluent in Hindi or other local language.
5. Be willing to travel to municipal schools within the city.
1. Work closely with various stakeholders (Principals, Fellows, other teachers in the school, and students) to administer the end of year assessments and survey to the students.
2. Grading the assessments and student survey.
3. Ensuring reliability and integrity of the data collection process.
At Teach For India, each one of us feels lucky. Incredibly lucky. We understand that it is just a matter of chance that we are where we are today. We didn't choose the family that we were born into, or choose the fact that our parents could afford to give us quality education. Every time we make a choice, we feel lucky. However, we cannot help but think …what if? What if these choices weren't available to us?
It is this thought that makes us work towards that one day when every child in India will attain an excellent education. The family or the demographics that a child is born into should not determine his or her destiny. We understand the importance of education but more importantly, we understand the value of each of those 320 million lives and the potential in every one of them. Imagine 320 million astronauts, or 320 million scientists.
Imagine 320 million change-makers driving India forward. That's what we're working towards - A day when every child gets the opportunity to attain an excellent education. A day when we can empower every human being with choice. Because that's what every child deserves. That's what India deserves.