Research Documentation & Communication Intern
Internship activities will include involvement and mentoring in the following:
1. Literature review, draft research articles and concept notes.
2. Secondary data analysis and synthesis of papers on assigned topics.
3. Quantitative and qualitative data analysis and preparation of analytical reports.
4. Writing and editing contributions for Professional papers, publications and presentations.
5. To write and compile content and add value in terms of design, layout and communication based on the inputs from theprogram team towards the preparation of organizational documents to achieve organization commitments to various stakeholders.
6. Identifying story / case study opportunities, developing potential story ideas and communication projects in order to enhance the image of NEG-FIRE and its interventions with the media and the general public. Collect content through photography, videography, and stories from the field.
7. Prepare content and design good quality communication material annual reports, newsletters, brochures, flyers, audio visuals , reports – Donor , Board for advocacy and their timely dissemination.
New Education Group - Foundation for Innovation and Research in Education,(NEG-FIRE) is a non-profit, non-sectarian, national level NGO, promoting quality education for marginalized children through NGOs in 11 states in the country.
NEG-FIRE offers a collegial and stimulating learning environment, challenging, innovative and meaningful development projects and the opportunity to work with development professionals who are well-regarded in their fields of expertise.