The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Good command over English language
2. Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
3. Superior communication and interaction skills.
4. Oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Identify and build relationships at a Senior Management level ( MD, CXO Level) best suited to consult on our highest priority client inquiries through email and telephone marketing.
2. Develop and manage relationships with the senior decision makers at large & mid-market firms.
3. Grow the India/ South East Asia Expert Network by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
4. Create and sell a vision for large, untapped applications of the marketplace for expertise
5. Develop a working knowledge of core industry coverage to improve project and product service quality.
The company is a fast growing India/SE Asia focused organization which helps the world’s leading financial services firms, consultancies and corporate find and engage experts across a broad range of industries. The companies' experts provide real time insight to decision makers through a wide range of consulting methods including telephone consultations and surveys. It has offices in India and Singapore.