Product Development Engineer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Applicants should be Engineering majors.
2. Abilities in MS Office, MiniTab, AutoCad and other analytical and planning tools.
3. They should possess strong analytic and statistic skills.
4. Should have the ability to work independently.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Conceptualize and Develop products using ideas provided, from scratch in the automotive electrical and sensor tech space.
2. Evaluate the feasibility of selected concepts to meet functional, clinical and customer needs.
3. Provide input into the creation/modification of Product Specifications in alignment with customer requirements.
The GlobeCrest is a global trade company with a distribution footprint across the planet. Our mission is to facilitate trade between geographies and fill the low cost : technology gap worldwide.
While we source products from the cheapest factories in India or China and bring them to your neighbourhod store in Cape Town or Columbia, we also transport modern western technologies to tiny villages of Vietnam or Nigeria that simplify lives. The GlobeCrest is your trade and consulting partner for developing and procuring products, designs and tools from low cost industrial nations of Asia. It is also your channel to distribute your invention to these large untapped geographies where basics like electricity and water are a daily struggle.
As the world shrinks in reach and inter dependencies grow, The GlobeCrest gives you access to the complex and largely untapped developing markets of the world. We have a scattered network of over 600 manufacturing plants/factories and 2500 distributors connecting to 1,50,000 retail points of Asia for a range of products and services.