Assistant Research Lead
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
2. Able to take direction from others.
3. Able to pay close attention to detail.
4. Must have a methodical approach to work activities.
5. Must be punctual and well organized.
6. Have a keen interest in the subject matter.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Individual will be required to research Mahabharata, Ramayana to design & develop teaching program for children between 8 - 16 years.
2. Working on various research projects and employing a range of different research methodologies ensuring that research is conducted within a set time frame to meet requirements
Val-Ed Initiatives is a venture which specializes in delivering "Character Building Education". We teach children & youth fundamental 'Values' like Love, Positivity, Focus, Integrity etc in innovative & impactful ways. We develop courses in others fields like EPICs education (Mahabharata, Ramayana, Quran etc) and deliver them in non religious, non secular but spiritual manner. All content is designed, developed & delivered by youth under the guidance of experts from fields like education, dramatics, medicine, scientists, spiritual sciences etc.