Policy Research (Lead) Livelihood Study Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Create knowledge report on work done so far by SELCO with respect to issues identified and solutions provided for various poor livelihood segments.
2. Coordinate with a team of fellow interns to conduct the following steps -
- Select poor livelihood segments spread across all geographies we are operational in for further investigation with inputs from partner NGOs, FIs, concerned Govt depts.
- Conduct detailed study to understand the future of each of these livelihoods as planned for/foreseen by relevant stake holders.
- Investigate the gaps between these larger thought processes/policies/plans and realities on ground.
- Investigate where the barriers are for upgrade in quality of life in these livelihoods.
- Understand energy and mechanization related issues in these livelihoods.
- Submit final report of findings.
We explore inter-linked areas of energy access, water, and built-environment in urban contexts through an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach.