User Research Intern
1. We are doing a user research for our product known as Gigato, at various places (public parks and malls) in Bangalore.
2. The candidate (guy or girl) would work in a team in approaching and recruiting people for a feedback survey and Focused Group Discussion.
3. The survey will be important for doing quantitative and qualitative analysis on user's reaction to Gigato as a concept and product. 4. The candidate will be accompanied and be provided full assistance by Gigato team in carrying out the survey.
1. Approach and recruit users for doing a survey.
2. Help structure the interviews and assessment.
3. Demonstrate the product.
4. Good at Communication skills.
1. Travel, Food and beverage expenses will be provided.
2. Bonus on completing goals with satisfaction.
We are a team of former Google & Microsoft engineers, creative systems thinkers, obsessed designers and product ninjas who believe that the mobile internet is not just a great business platform, but a force for change in society.
Our team finds solutions to systemic business problems that hamper growth and innovation, and we build products that help information flow and engagement grow.
We are focused on solutions to increase engagement. By providing more access to the mobile internet we help people explore the world of opportunities which we believe serves the greater good.
We support net neutrality through unrestricted data for the unrestricted internet. You won’t find walled gardens here, just transparent vital symbiotic business.