Online Research Executive
Online research executives are responsible for:
1. Consulting clients about project requirements and objectives.
2. Designing research methods such as interviews and questionnaires.
3. Carrying out qualitative or quantitative research.
4. Agreeing timescales and budgets.
5. Supervising staff.
6. Monitoring work progress.
7. Writing reports, including client recommendations.
8. Analysing, translating and presenting results.
9. Advising clients on how they can best make use of results.
Jamuura is a start-up focused on creating a platform for budding filmmakers. India is a land of storytellers and Jamuura intends to give these storytellers all the support they deserve. We endeavour to create online and offline solutions for budding filmmakers, leveraging technology, social media, curation, and marketing.
If you are passionate about Cinema and are motivated to help upcoming filmmakers, we would love to meet you. If you can think for yourselves and defend your point of view with rationale and logic, we would love to meet you.
If you love taking responsibilities and are kicked about delivering beyond expectations, we would definitely love to meet you.
To know more you can visit us at www.jamuura.com and www.jamuura.tv