Research Study Assistant
- Strong experience and knowledge in managing clinical trials is required.
- Knowledge of protocol monitoring preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is required.
- Excellent communication and time management skills (ability to multi-task).
- He/she must possess computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Chemical.
- Candidates Preferred Location: Navi Mumbai, Mumbai only.
If interested send your updated resume at email@example.com
1. To develop and coordinate a centralized program for all current and ongoing clinical trials from Phase I-III.
2. To significantly improve quality assurance and consistency in data collection, data entry, and data reporting.
3. Responsible for protocol monitoring and compliance.
We are committed to providing sustainable and scalable solutions for your clinical research and bioinformatics needs. Our team has almost a decade worth of experience in medical information management especially cancer research. Good data drives quality research. We recognize that today’s research will shape the clinical practice guidelines of tomorrow.
Our information technology and data management solutions can streamline and integrate research and patient care workflows to collect quality data and achieve your research goals. We assure you that our outsourcing services will provide customized and cost effective solutions at par with your institutional standards