Clinical Data Co-ordinator
-Supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- He/she must possess computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors/Masters degree preferred with 1 plus years of clinical research experience required.
-Bachelor's degree or higher with Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Chemical.
If interested send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Supervises the day-to-day activities of the research study assistants ensuring efficient and effective operations.
2) Responsible for data management activities and for data integrity associated with clinical research.
3) Performs quality assurance on data collected for research protocols.
4) Participates in special projects and task forces as determined by interest and management.
We are committed to providing sustainable and scalable solutions for your clinical research and bioinformatics needs. Our team has almost a decade worth of experience in medical information management especially cancer research. Good data drives quality research. We recognize that today’s research will shape the clinical practice guidelines of tomorrow.
Our information technology and data management solutions can streamline and integrate research and patient care workflows to collect quality data and achieve your research goals. We assure you that our outsourcing services will provide customized and cost effective solutions at par with your institutional standards