Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Sales & Marketing of different available IT Training Courses in APAC Region/US Region/Europe/Middle East.
2. Ensuring registration of participant in batches according to their qualification and requirement.
3. Develop Strategies for continuous business.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Sell accreditation.
2. Create daily lead sources.
3. Screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
4. Make a minimum of 100 outgoing telephone calls per day, to prospective accredited businesses within a designated market area.
5. Make sales presentation within established BBB guidelines and approved BBB sales script.
6. Adhere to, and sign a copy of, the BBB Code of Conduct for Ethics in Business Development.
7. Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective accredited businesses.
8. Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace and within the BBB system to be able to properly screen prospective accredited businesses.
Nityo Infotech is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Nityo collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses by leveraging comprehensive business and technology solutions across diverse domains. Nityo offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. Nityo leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 10 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Telecom, BFSI, Manufacturing, Consumer Services and Healthcare.