Job Brief for Event Analyst:
1. Should be an Event enthusiast.
2. Should know something about events ticketing industry (Entertainment, Professional, Spiritual, Sports, Trade fairs etc.)
3. Should have positive attitude.
4. Should adhere to the timelines given.
5. Good knowledge of MS Office package ( Advanced excel).
6. Should have active presence in social media.
1. Good communication skills and analytical skills (Data analysis, competitor analysis, Lead generation).
2. Create a new centralized client data base for MeraEvents (Both listed and not listed in MeraEvents portal).
3. Should create a database for the usage of sales team.
4. Locate new clients and complete client acquisition with the help of sales team.
Certificates will be provided after the completion of Internship (In case of Interns).
As India's largest event ticketing portal MeraEvents is a one-point solution for the events and trade fair industry. MeraEvents brings to organizers and delegates information about trade fairs, seminars, conferences, trainings and workshops. It connects organizers, delegates and service providers seamlessly. With MeraEvents all events across cities in India can be accessed in one click and event search has become simplified with search categories like Professional, Entertainment, Spiritual, Training, Campus and Trade Events. MeraEvents helps you manage and leverage your brand. With smart solutions & customized packages you can enjoy a host of privileges as a valued event organizer. Get added mileage and visibility for all events. The USP of MeraEvents is reliability and professionalism in the Events Industry.