The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent.
2. Attention to detail is a must.
3. Understanding of financial markets.
4. Strong interest in finance.
5. Comfortable working in a team environment.
6. Ability to work well under pressure.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Demonstrate a strong interest in financial services with an aptitude for research and data gathering.
2. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
3. Research and information collating.
4. Utilize various sources (internet, investor contacts, newspapers, etc.) to gather relevant information.
5. Ensure accurate, timely and complete up-to-date data on deal coverage.
6. Assist with the monthly, weekly newsletters.
7. Schedule demo's and maintain a track of current and historical projects.
8. Input deal, company, industry and financial data for transactions.
9. Check data to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information.
10. Work on historical and current data projects, some of which may be very time sensitive.
Merger Alpha is an innovative, exclusive and international M&A platform dedicated to the needs of the fast growing Asian markets. Merger Alpha connects business owners to Strategic and Financial Investors with a powerful application designed to increase their reach and visibility.
Merger Alpha does not collect success fees or commissions. It is a member only network which brings together qualified buyer, sellers and advisors of mid market companies to find one another and close more deals.
Merger Alpha allows members to establish first contact around an online 'teaser' level of disclosure and then decide how (or if) they wish to reveal more information and develop the opportunity.