Research and Analytics
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements: -
1. A good research profile spanning some of the following areas - multivariate data analysis,
2. Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex data requests.
3. Have good analytic / problem solving skills.
4. Prior experience of using or building statistical models and tools would be an advantage.
5. Good writing skills - for documentation and report writing.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities: -
1. Research, development, reporting and communication of results.
2. Analysis and interpretation of statistical data and graphical analysis.
3. Coordination with different teams, gather requirements and building information products.
4. Documentation and report writing.
5. Meeting with clients and associates.
Indicus Analytics Pvt Ltd. is India's premier economics research & data analytics firm based in New Delhi. Our research areas include: Education, Public health,
infrastructure, Urban-development and Housing, Economic-geography and Macro Economy. We conduct quantitative studies for international as well as domestic institutions such as World Bank and UN organizations, academic institutions such as Harvard, Stanford and Cambridge Universities, and institutions such as Finance Commission and Planning Commissions, RBI etc. apart from blue chip companies.