Analyst/Sr Analyst/Manager - Research
The Research Analyst will undertake independent research assignments in the Infrastructure sector. In addition to performing the base function of tracking the sector on a regular basis and spotting sector trends, the candidate will also write regular articles in magazines and chapters in research reports. He/she will be an essential team member of all custom and syndicated research projects in the sector and will contribute to the report design and writing.
1. Part of Research Division of iData Insights and will be responsible for delivering in depth research and analysis on developments in Infrastructure & Energy Sector in India.
2. Expected to Conduct Market analysis, competitive bench marking and opportunity assessments through in depth primary and secondary research.
3. Expected to work on research reports/excel database/Research on Demand projects with limited guidance.
4. Expected be consistent in adhering to delivery timelines and quality standards.
5. Expected to develop Thought Leadership, Point of Views, Industry Newsletters, and white papers.
6. Expected to contribute and groom oneself as a subject matter expert on different forums and regularly contribute to different journals / news analysis.
iData Insights operates under Precision Research and Consulting Private Limited. We are a marketing research consulting firm. Our efforts help companies to create and improve products and services based on what the market desires. We conduct both primary and secondary research. Our work does not end with research. We provide actionable recommendations and provide our expertise for business success today and tomorrow. It is our goal to be a partner to our clients in the exploration and discovery, and then be their guide in the implementation of changes that will make a difference to their bottom line.