Business Development Officer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Responsible for New client development.
2. Develop a database of qualified leads.
3. Consistently work on increasing sales and achieving revenue targets assigned.
4. Account Management.
5. Co-ordination of overall sales & marketing activities.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1.Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Ability to engage and influence a client.
3. Effective in handling rebuttals and objections.
4. Willing to take responsibility for tasks and initiatives.
5. Multitasking ability.
6. Attention to detail.
COMCON came in to existence with the manufacturing of its first Audio Monitoring amplifier way back in 1982. A humble beginning has grown in to hundreds of products in dozens of product category with one thing common to all BEST VALUE FOR MONEY. Thanks to the dedication and commitment of our staff starting at SNR of 67 db we measure 110 db SNR routinely on our latest amplifiers. When it comes to technical quality ours is the best product on the market 9 out of 10 times.
Today we manufacture products with embedded intelligence with intuitive and easy user interface. Our products benefit from the fact they were designed in the IT environment making best of embedded expertise. This late coming in the field has worked in our favor as our products were legacy products which all have gone through 4 to 6 generation revisions. COMCON today have more than 200 products and more than 80% of them are fifth generation designs less than 3 year old. This unique fresh blood in all our products has touch of perfection in them.