Business Development Associate
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements: -
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Educational qualification must be graduate (0-2 years experience).
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities: -
1. To obtain feedback at regular intervals from the clients regarding service levels.
2. To attend to any complaints and grievances of customers and maintain a record of such complaints and take corrective action.
3. Ensure that all customers meet their payment requirements and clear all dues on time.
4. Make outbound calls to targeted people and promote client products.
Silverpeople, a venture by Uberlife Consulting Pvt. Ltd., offers complete recruitment solutions for all hiring/head hunting requirements in a Focused, Accurate and Time bound manner (Proprietary FAT* Methodology). Silverpeople is uniquely and strongly positioned in its chosen industry verticals and have helped/is helping multiple corporations in building a world class team. Silverpeople takes pride in becoming "preferred service provider" for each of its client in record time. Silverpeople is currently hiring for one of its esteemed clients.