Client Acquisition Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Interfacing with new and existing clients, undertaking promotional activities for procuring clients.
2. Preparing training proposals based on client briefs and presenting them.
3. Liaising with vendors, training venues and clients to make logistic arrangements for workshops.
4. Follow - up on post-workshop action plans/Development plans with client HR/Participants.
5. Accounts - payables & receivables including all office related accounting.
Xperentia Consulting is a Learning & Development Organization which uses the EBLD methodology (Experience Based L & D). We operate in the Asia Pacific region with offices in India and New Zealand.
We have been conducting experiential workshops for Fortune 500 companies across levels and functions for the last 15 years. Our clients include Mondelez - Cadbury, Unilever, Britannia Industries, Godrej, Microsoft, Siemens, Bank of America – Merrill Lynch, RBS, Essar Group and Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., to name a few.
We have 18 copyright simulations to our credit and been awarded the Global HR excellence award by the World HRD Congress for being the most Innovative Training & Development Company. Our team consists of experienced People Development Professionals, OD specialists, Coaches and practitioners from the field of EL Simulation Design and Action learning, who enable a rich and deep learning experience for participants.