Banquet Assistant Manager
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. College Degree - Preferably Hospitality.
2. Essential Language - English (Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language), Optional languages - Hindi.
3. Should have excellent communication skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Marketing and selling banqueting facilities.
2. Scheduling reservations.
3. Operating the facilities profitably.
4. Planning well so each event runs smoothly.
5. Checking all bills are paid on time.
6. Managing the food and beverage team.
7. Briefing staff and checking the set-up before the event.
8. Ensuring the banquet is turned around, ready for the next event.
9. Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
10. Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
11. Upholds the Banquets commitment to hospitality.
12. Ensure implementation of all Banquets policies and house rules.
13. Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests and other employees.
14. Answers enquiries regarding rates and availability.
15. Anticipates and intervenes in all incidents of guest dissatisfaction and attempts to satisfy all such guests, within Banquet policy.
16. Knows all safety and understands emergency procedures and how to act upon them.
17. Maintain records for inventory, labor cost, and food cost etc.
18. Ensuring the Banquet Cleanliness and Hygiene is maintained at all times.
Mac Queens is an extraordinary Bakery and a luxury Banquet Hall in Mumbai. At Mac Queens we dedicate ourselves to produce the highest quality and most innovative items for your event. Right from weddings and fund raisers, to birthday parties and conferences, we will orchestrate every aspect of your event and tailor your event to assure a flawless celebration!