Fashion Design Intern
1. Ether is looking to hire a Fashion Design intern.
2. We guarantee an all round development of the candidate.
3. Not only would they be assisting in designing but also be a part of other organisational activities like client interaction, working across e-commerce portals and other activities along side the Managing Partner of the firm.
Following would be the job role -
1. Working with the Head Designer on all Design requirements.
2. Taking care of Social Media Activities along side Designing.
3. Final spec-sheet development Follow-up on proto samples Feedback & alteration suggestions.
4. Receive final photo samples Build & maintain strong business relationship with existing & new vendors.
5. Look after Model casting & management during photo shoots Coordinating with the Photographer, make-up artist, studio & Model Agencies, prepare shoot list, Backstage/green room management.
6. Talking to customers and helping them out with an accurate garment that would suit their requirement.
Ether was born to bring forth work of the traditional hand-embroiders across India to a platform that delivers stylish yet unique outfits for daily wear. Ether's designs fuses hand-embroidery with trendy silhouettes to add an edge to an everyday wardrobe. An apparel line which helps you to let go and be yourself. The designs, the feel and the look will give you an ethereal experience of being you. Our vision is to provide designer clothing to every woman around the world. Designs which she can relate to while she intentionally destroys the monotony of her daily wear.