Public Relations Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 10th October 2016 and 9th November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for duration of 6 months.
4. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
1. Media coordination
2. Media tracking
3. Event coordination
5 days a week.
A full service communications firm, we have been operating since nearly twenty years. Our foundation has been strategy, creativity and the craft of storytelling.
Our core competence is corporate communications, organizational communications, marketing communications, community communications, investor communications and stakeholder communications.
We bring together various tools, methods and media to deliver on the communication objectives. This includes traditional media to digital media. We combine a broad spectrum of specialist expertise, ranging from public relations, to content writing in all forms, design to digital communications. We have a network of associates in India and Internationally. We have also worked on national campaigns.