Rural Travel Jockey
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should be pursuing graduation / post graduation in any stream with an interest for independent travel over bumpy roads.
2. Good communication skills in Telugu and English.
3. Genuine aptitude for everything rustic.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Travel extensively and explore the rural areas of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh to understand the livelihoods and lifestyles of the local communities.
2. Connect with local bodies, community based organizations, farmers, artisans and artists, women's groups, youth government functionaries.
3. Collect information related to Occupations (activities, tools and equipment, inputs, products, social elements, economics, markets and value chains), traditional practices and norms, art forms, cuisine, culture, eco-friendly practices, natural heritage, village infrastructure.
4. Generate theme ideas for tours based on field research and design travel itineraries to ensure joyful learning experiences for urban kids.
5. Plan the basic amenities, travel arrangements, enlist service providers and facilitate guided trips for kids.
Dirty Feet is a young vivacious enterprise based in Hyderabad, Telangana. We offer unique travel opportunities for urban children to experience the lifestyles and livelihoods of the local communities hands-on. Started in January 2012, Dirty Feet has till date done 135 trips with more than 4500 kids.
Traveling with DF is about letting kids enjoy their childhood the way they deserve – to grow, to explore and learn, to be curious and amused, to indulge in mischief and have fun, to be free of restrictions and to dirty their feet.