Teaching & Project Coordinating Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Teach the underprivileged children of 14 years and below, for 2 hours daily.
2. Manage all the related activities related to center as per instructions from Head Office.
3. Attract new children for the NonFormal Education (NFE) Center.
4. Arranging Refreshment, Stationary, etc. items which are needed for NFE Center program.
5. Perform all such related activities which are required in day to day running of the NFE Center.
Dream Girl Foundation is one of the eminent non-profit organisations engaged in providing a better future to the underprivileged girls. We make efforts to reduce the miseries faced by the children in the capital. Education is the basis of development; thus, we provide education to the girls in order to enhance their as well as the future of the country. A woman is the creator of this beautiful world and we make sure that she gets a respectful life.