Subject Matter Development (Economics) Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Academic content creation of books, assignments, tests and quizzes.
2. Content review - by adhering to guidelines stipulated by clients (that includes publishers and eLearning companies).
3. Training and research by imparting training modules to new joinees and trainees.
No. of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
1. You must be a Economics student.
3. Good communication skills is a bonus.
4. Interest in academics.
5. Hard working, sincere and committed.
Evelyn Learning Systems is an 8 year old private education company based in Delhi/NCR with focus on quality academic content creation for teaching and publishing purposes.