Hotel Management Intern
1. We are looking for Interns who can learn and share there innovative ideas for the growth of our company.
2. Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
3. Promoting and marketing the business.
4. Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure.
5. Dealing with contractors and suppliers.
WHY JOIN PVR?
At PVR, we want you to be part of our open and lively environment, where every employee can make a contribution. We are always looking for individuals who share our passion for films and people - individuals who can work as part of a proactive team to deliver the best cinema experience to our guests. We are focused on delivering the most exceptional entertainment experience to our guests and your energy and effort is what we are interested in. This industry is always changing, from new movies to new film technology so there is always something to look forward to. Our people are passionate, driven, enjoy being challenged and welcome the opportunity to contribute to the company's success. We actively seek people like who want to be part of a fast moving organization, care about delivering to a high standard and want to make a difference. In return, we recognize and reward high performance through incentive and recognition plans, whilst also providing comprehensive training and development programs that can lead to exciting career opportunities and progression. We believe that it is the quality and personal dedication of our staff, at all levels, that facilitates and is the foundation of our success.